Product: Run A Webinar
Purpose: promote ease in running a webinar; eliminate delays or freezes before showing the video, boost speed.
Creator: Sam Bakker
Front-end price: $47
Webinar and its significance
Nowadays, online entrepreneurship has become so popular and we start looking at it more seriously. Professional business people find out that with less investment, they can obtain a tremendous profit. The main goal in conducting business is maximizing one’s profit, so more and more people find their fortune in online entrepreneurship. As a result, a new competitive market is born.
As online business flourishes, they begin to utilize their creativity and professions in order to attract more consumers. Online marketing, therefore, significantly impacts this industry due to its influence on consumers. Various ways of online marketing are introduced, such as popups, ads, giveaways, competitions, etc. However, videos maintain to be the most popular and effective way to do this.
Since watching a video is much more interesting than reading, a person has the tendency to view it. As a result, online business people decide to utilize it as a way to promote their products. Webinar, shortcut for Web-based seminar, should be the most suitable software for this. Webinar not only allows users to directly speak to viewers, but also transfers responses and discussions. Most people utilize Webinar in a conference or introduction of new product so they can easily reach their targeted customers with lower costs. Sharing documents, data or audios is also available.
Run A Webinar Overview
Run A Webinar is created with the purpose of supporting Webinar. You can access it through your PC or Mac but you have to use Firefox browser. Nonetheless, Webinar viewers can choose to use whatever browser they want. It can be Chrome or Internet Explorer. Only the operators have to run it through Firefox.
It is important to perceive that Firefox browser must be used in order to run the software since only this specific browser will make the software compatible and readable to the PC screen.
This may not upset several fans of Chrome or Internet Explorer, but wait until you find out amazing features from Run A Webinar. Particularly, Run A Webinar’s recording service is Amazon S3 instead of Google Hangouts. Therefore, it actually runs a lot faster than other software like RunClick or Webinar Jam Studio.
There should not be any time lag with Run A Webinar. Of course, distinct features such as emails, reminders, Live Chat, Surveys or Analysis are made available to operators.
For more information on how Run A Webinar operates, you can watch this demo video below.
Why not Google Hangouts?
Those that already try software using Google Hangouts as host probably realize its big problem: time lag. The issue can get really serious when interactions between presenters and attendees increase (the average time lag is approximately 20-30 seconds). This can be annoying and posts a damage to your business since not every customers will the patience for such low connection.
In order to solve the issue and meet customers’ demands, Run A Webinar choose Amazon S3 as its recording service to guarantee the speed and prevent time lag.
How to work with Run A Webinar?
Run A Webinar has multiple features supporting its users to maximize their access to attendees. This “All in One” product allows you to promote direct influence on them as well as interactions and communications.
Unlimited attendees. Google Hangouts also allows unlimited attendees. However, as the amount of attendees increase, the speed of the software decreases significantly. With Run A Webinar which utilizes Amazon S3 as the host, there is no such problem as low connection. Now you can be confident to turn your channel on and have access to unlimited value customers.
- Customize languages. Online business means you have access to mostly all people all over the world. However, now you confront a new issue when different people speak different languages. Run A Webinar foresees this problem and allows their users to switch to hundreds of languages as they wish.
- Live Videos and Q&A. You can hold a live show with Run A Webinar on Firefox and attract thousands of attendees who can view the video through any types of browsers. Here, you may easily have access to them and directly answer their questions.
- Share screen. For its convenience, you can share your screen with your audience to illustrate a point or prove your position. Charts, data, maps, images and even videos can be shared through your Webinar.
- Multiple Webinar Hosts. If you do not like public speaking or possess the skills to impact people, you can play a role as a big boss and let other take care of this part. But you are still able to sit behind the curtain and watch whatever is going on as the operator. Or, to make things more interesting, you can appoint one of the attendees to be the presenter and let him/her illustrate his/her point of view.
- Simplicity. Run A Webinar is quite easy to obtain and set up. There is no requirement for specialized computer techniques. All you need is a PC and Firefox browser to get things running.
Are there any cons of Run A Webinar?
Everything has its upside as well as its downside since we know nothing is perfect. The same applies to Run A Webinar. Although it is a high quality product with stunning features, there are still a few disadvantages you may confront. The most visible one you probably find out is price.
It costs you $47 to obtain Run A Webinar. As an investor, you surely want to minimize your expenditures while maximize your profit. Although $47 is a pretty good deal, you should be hesitating since you are not sure whether the product is suitable for your business.
There are also many packages available. $47 is just the basic one and you can go up to the Pro Version with the price of $100!!!
Besides, there is no money back guarantee what so ever.
Despite of its disadvantages, I still want to recommend Run A Webinar for online business entrepreneur due to its speed and features if you are really serious about your business. Run A Webinar might cost you $47 at least, but think, what if you can earn up to a 6-digit income annually?